What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other relevant information you give us when you book one of our workshops or courses.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Silver Thread with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Contact us by email, telephone or through our website or social media accounts.,
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Silver Thread collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you our information on upcoming courses, books, or other products and services we think you might
- Invite you to readings or free events.
Silver Thread does not share your data with any other company.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at on password protected files in our email server.
Our Company will keep your data for up to 5 years.. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Silver Thread would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Silver Thread from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Silver Thread would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Silver Thread for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Silver Thread correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Silver Thread to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Silver Thread erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Silver Thread restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Silver Thread’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Silver Thread transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org